Need some impressive 4K quality clips for your company’s next promotional video? We have experience working with camera crews, directors and producers. Click here to purchase 4K Quality Aerial Video Clips now
Working with New York Producer, Dustin Highbridge, and Hollywood Director, Anthony Frattolillo (and their awesome entire crew of grips and camera men) we captured some key aerial perspectives for Grounded Wine Company‘s latest promotional video. Anthony had this tremendous vision to use the drone for crane shots that were otherwise very expensive to move crane equipment to this space, hire crane operating crew, and obtain insurance for it. Instead we hover positioned our drone still over the subject with a God’s Eye view allowing the action to move under it giving that crane-like feel to the shot. He also did an excellent job on capturing the essence of what the company owner wanted to achieve – and that he wanted grittiness – dirt – the elements – etc…. Our Chief Pilot, Chase Dunbar, was our operating pilot for this film, while Pilot Wayne Dunbar, was the Pilot in Command that handled all the back office permits required for the filming, battery and data wrangler, and acted on site as the visual observer.
Here are the sequences of our drone footage used in this promotional ad called Grounded Wine Company:
- Swirling up from the vineyard floor 0:03 (First swirl was above a ranch on the Russian River and second swirl was over Cervantes Vineyard in Pope Valley)
- Water splashing over rocks in the ocean 0:06
- Ground dirt tilled by tractor 0:11 (We accomplished this shot by following a tractor tilling up the soil from above – while we were close to the action it looks like this shot was zoomed in)
- Ground being tilled by tractor (2) 0:24
- Crane shot of passing tractor tilling the earth below 0:26
- Gods eye view of vineyard grapevine rows moving downward 0:27
- Gods eye view of vineyard grapevine rows moving upward 0:51
Watch the entire video to see how the Directors vision came together using our aerial services.
We can create B-roll (In film and television production, B-roll, B roll, B-reel or B reel is supplemental or alternative footage intercut with the main shot.) for your production to help you create impression cinematography into whatever you are trying to create. You can request we create specific targeted clips for your ads/movies/promos or you can purchase existing clips we already captured. Here is are a few samples of captures from the California Coastline.