5696 Evening Way Santa Rosa CA 95409
- Pristine former model Skyhawk extraordinaire filled with luxurious upgrades and unmatched style! Modern design built in 2001, primarily single level open floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2498 sq.ft. on an impressive 1/3 ACRE corner lot. Unique and fabulous 85 ft gated, paved and extended driveway to accommodate an RV/boat or multiple vehicle parking with income potential!
- A welcoming foyer adorned with a modern, glass chandelier leading into an impressive living room with elegant fireplace surrounded by contemporary white mantle, luxury wide plank vinyl floors, high ceilings and picturesque windows.
- Chef’s kitchen with an open concept boasts slab granite counter-tops, large center island, recently refinished/painted cabinets with updated hardware, Kitchen Aid stainless appliances with 5 burner range, custom blinds and a generously sized breakfast area.
- Additional living room with enchanting fireplace and sleek white surround mantleand luxury vinyl laminate floors, currently being enjoyed as the formal dining room and flows seamlessing onto the expansive backyard deck. Ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining!
- Gorgeous primary bedroom is a serene retreat with ceiling fan and slider access to private deck.
- Spa-like primary bathroom with lofty soaking tub, glass shower, dual sink vanity with stylish refinished/ painted cabinets & hardware and a huge walk-in closet with closet organizers.
- Adorable bedroom with crown molding, decorative chair railing and wall colors.
- 4th bedroom is unique with it’s own exterior door, perfect for a home office or rental potential.
- The second full bathroom is lovely with dual sinks, tile counters and floors and newly refinished/painted grey cabinets.
- Indoor laundry room with abundant cabinets, tile floors and large space for washer/dryer.
- Central heat, air-conditioning and wired for alarm system. Newer carpeting in bedrooms and hallway.
- Trendy barn doors lead into the fabulous, tree lined private backyard retreat with outdoor ambient lighting, impressive wraparound deck, patio, gazebo, colorful roses, lawn with play structure, 2 sheds PLUS an additional bonus yard with delicious fruit orchard including persimmon, apple, pear, plum, grapes and extra space for all your gardening dreams!
- Spacious 2 car garage with glass accents on doors, white storage cabinets, painted floors, newer water heater & lift master garage door opener.
- Desirable Rincon Valley neighborhood within a sought-out school district, park, walking trails and close to shopping, wineries and restaurants.
- Listing $897,700
- Year Built 2001
- Lot Size 0.35 Acres
- Sqft 2,498
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
Rhonda Alderman – Broker Asssociate
Rhonda Alderman – Broker Asssociate Luxury Real Estate Professional
20 Year Sonoma County Realtor
Voted Press Democrat Best Realtor 2020