2224 Chanate Rd Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Modern, Tri-Level built in 2006 with 3 bedroom/ 3 bath 1,667 sq. ft. with a full bathroom on each level. Possible future Commercial use of first floor (subject to HOA and City requirements).
- First level is ideal for a home office or lounge featuring a private entrance at the street, luxury laminate floors and its own full bathroom with granite vanity and tile floors.
- Convenient location within walking distance to Restaurants, Junior College, Banks and Safeway Shopping Center . Also minutes from Kaiser Medical Center and access to Hwy 101. Grab a cup of coffee in the morning before beginning your work day and wind down with a glass of wine on the spacious second floor balcony.
- The heart of the home is revealed in the sleek kitchen combined with spacious living room with luxury laminate flooring and balcony.
- Savvy kitchen on second floor boasting Stainless Steel appliances including side by side refrigerator, granite counters and tile flooring for easy cleaning.
- Full sized laundry room with fantastic shelving and front-loading dryer included in sale, adjacent to the kitchen.
- Second floor bedroom is light and bright with luxury laminate floors and mirrored closet doors and close proximity to the kitchen and living room.
- Full bathroom on second level with beautiful granite vanity, quality cabinets and shower over bathtub.
- Glamorous stairway enhanced with rich hardwood floors and elegant light fixtures. Central heat and air-conditioning.
- Top level/3rd floor offers 2 additional bedrooms with gorgeous laminate floors, mirrored closet door and spacious walk in closet in one of the bedrooms.
- Bedrooms on the 3rd level share a spaciously designed full bathroom boasting dual vanities with granite counters, luxury cabinets, enhanced lighting and tile floors.
- Full sized 2-car garage in rear of property with 220 outlet for EV charging and plenty of room for the cars and storage opportunities!
- Low HOA dues of $220 per month to include landscape maintenance of common areas, fences and exterior of home.
- Listing Price $559,900
- Year Built 2006
- SQFT 1,667
- Bedroom 3
- Bathroom 3
Rhonda Alderman – Broker Asssociate
Rhonda Alderman – Broker Asssociate Luxury Real Estate Professional
20 Year Sonoma County Realtor
Voted Press Democrat Best Realtor 2020